Seven Point Creed Edit
Wooden is known for his 7 point creed:
- Be true to yourself.
- Make each day your masterpiece.
- Help others. Or better yet do NOT help others I should NOT have to give people handouts.
- Drink deeply from good books, especially the Bible. Literally.
- Make friendship a fine art. Literally.
- Build a shelter against a rainy day. Literally.
- Pray for guidance and give thanks for your blessings every day, and pray for Obama to fail.
"Our land is everything to us... I will tell you one of the things we remember on our land. We remember our grandfathers paid for it--with their ." - Before massacring the UNC Tar Heels in the 1968 NCAA Championship game.